To our guests
As we all feel the impact of Coronavirus, we’d like to share with you our commitment to keeping you and our Roxberry team members safe. We’re adding to our already strict standards of cleanliness and are following the recommendations of the CDC as well as the Community Health Departments.
– All our Team Members are trained to practice good hygiene and strong sanitation practices both personally and within all our Roxberry stores.
– All surfaces are cleaned, sanitized and disinfected throughout the day and evening.
– We remind our Team Members to stay at home if they or someone in their household is showing signs of illness.
– During this time, we ask that you understand that we must require all orders be placed in a new Roxberry cup or bowl, and we cannot honor any request to put our products in your carry-in containers or mugs.
– Our supply chain of ingredients and inventory items follows a strict protocol of the highest and best standards in the industry.
We have several ways to help you order your favorite Roxberry products, and we encourage you to take advantage of them:
– DRIVE THRU – many of our stores have a convenient Drive thru
– ONLINE at www.roxberryjuice.com
– ROXBERRY APP (downloadable on your phone through your preferred app store)
– VIRTUAL DRIVE THRU – order thru our App and use the “I’M HERE” option which allows you to stay in your car while we bring your order out to you.
These options help you avoid the in-store lines and allow you to pre-order.
We do ask that anyone who is not feeling well to please stay at home. We are pleased and proud to serve you, and we appreciate your patience and understanding as we may be short-handed in the next few weeks. We promise to always put your health and safety first.
See you tomorrow at your neighborhood Roxberry!